Monday, July 9, 2012

Win a chicken tote!

Terry Golson is giving away one of her attractive tote bags, made from empty feed bags. Nothing wasted at Terry's farm!

This one is made from a Purina Layena bag showing a Barred Rock on the front.

"To enter, simply tell me here what you would put in the bag. You can enter a second time on FaceBook – simply click “like” on this post in FB. You can enter a THIRD time by forwarding the post to your FB friends. If you’re not a FaceBook friend, do become one! I post photos there that you don’t see at HenCam. I’ve got a busy week – it’s Brimfield again, and I’ll be looking for more finds to post on The Vintage Hen – so I’ll let this contest run through Friday, July 13. The contest will close at 9 PM EDT. I value my international friends, so, yes, I’ll ship this to anywhere in the world! Good-luck!"

This bag is large enough to carry my Speckled Sussex hen and her Coronation Sussex chick, now five weeks old!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks for posting this! I've been enjoying hearing about your coronation chick - that's a variety I don't think I've seen in person. Can't wait to see what sort of eggs she lays!

Christine Heinrichs said...

She'll be my first, too. She's pretty, but all white thus far.