Thursday, November 8, 2007

Poultry Show Schedule

The Show page of my site, http://poultrybookstore.com, now lists all the upcoming shows advertised in the Poultry Press. It includes show name, date, place, contact person and information and some highlights of each show.

Please let me know if you find any errors. Send me information on other shows, and I will be happy to post it.

Next is to post show results and pictures. That will begin with the Ohio National Show this weekend. I shall return with pictures and news of SPPA and other show events. Send me information about your shows and it will be posted here.

This is an exciting project! I look forward to watching it develop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Adam Peak, I am with the Macon County Poultry Club in Franklin, NC. We will be starting a new open bantam only show on Oct. 5, 2013 called the WNC Bantam Show. It will be a 400 bird max show which includes the junior show, so only the first 400 birds will be accepted into the show. I will be the contact person, so anybody can contact me at 828-342-9090 or email at firepeak84@gmail.com for further questions or info. Thank you very much.