Saturday, May 19, 2007

Kauai and Illinois

Plans have changed, and changed again. The Environmental Journalism Fellowship at the National Tropical Botanical Garden, www.ntbg.org, took top priority, but I hated cancelling my visit to Garfield Farm Museum's Rare Breed Day, http://www.garfieldfarm.org/news052007.html. I rehearsed the talk I planned to give at my local Toastmasters meeting, www.toastmasters.org, where the other members praised it. So I didn't like disappointing Garfield Farm or myself.

My husband enjoyed the talk, too, so this morning he volunteered to give it! He will be my proxy at Garfield Farm in La Fox, Illinois. He'll also have my book and the other books in the FFA Livestock Series, www.voyageurpress.com, as well as "Presenting the Turkey," "Farm Animals Dot-to-Dot" and more.

I'll be occupied with the fellowship for the next week, but will post and respond to questions as time is available. If you can't be in Hawaii, go to Garfield Farm. That's what I would be doing!

No comments: